Sunday, February 11, 2007

Worst Week Ever!

This has been one of the worst weeks EVER, On Monday Joe got news that he was probably heading back to Iraq very soon. On Monday night Blaine got very sick with the flu. On Wednesday I got sick with the flu. On Thursday Joe got sick with the flu, and we found out that Joe's grandmother has colon cancer. On Friday my mom had to put my grandmother in a nursing home because her Alzheimer's was making it very difficult to keep caring for her at home.

We were all so very sick this week. I can't even explain it. Just to give you an idea of how sick we were, and still are, I lost 11 lbs. 11! Joe lost 8, and Blaine lost 2. Blaine didn't have 2 lbs to loose.

After almost a whole week of being home bound, I decided to let Blaine go to his first Mardi Gras parade today with his Godmother. She called about 30 minutes ago to say that he had thrown up his Happy Meal. He was fine yesterday. This thing just lingers and will not go away.

Yesterday I was feeling a little better so my sister dragged me kicking and screaming (haha) to the mall (pictures to follow). Today I can't get out of bed. Uuuggghhhhh!

On a happier note, look what I got Chloe!



It says "little stinker" ha ha ha

1 comment:

D & S said...

I'm so sorry you've had such a rough week. I know what they can be like. I hope you all start to feel better soon.