Monday, February 5, 2007

Bad News

Well, I finally found something to take my mind off the long wait for my daughter. My husband was just informed this afternoon that his National Guard unit has been put on alert for possible deployment. He served in Iraq from Feb. 2003-March 2004 when our son was just a baby, and now it looks like he may be going back. The last time his unit was put on alert, he was gone in less than a month, and with the way things have been going in Iraq, and with all of Irans recent crap, I am pretty sure he will be leaving soon. So, I am off to my pitty party. Don't worry, I'll be OK, I've been through this before, it is my son I am worried about.

1 comment:

D & S said...

My thoughts are with you and your family during this time. I have an idea of what you're going through, I've had family recently serve overseas too. Hopefully he won't be going anywhere and will be with you and your son during this wait.