Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lots of new stuff


My sister-in-law, Sara, bought these cute PJ's for Chloe.

I found this Asian baby doll at Big Lots of all places. I bought all the ones they had in stock (only 3). I figured I could give one to my Secret Buddy, and to the person who has us, when we find out who she is. I hope they aren't reading this LOL.

My sister, Lindsay, bought this for Chloe when she was in Washington DC last month.

Blaine begged me to buy these toys for his baby sister. Little did I know that was just the excuse he gave because he wanted them for himself.

Blaine also asked me to buy this for his sister. He wanted to know if he could open it and play with it until she came home. I asked him if he would like it if someone played with all of his toys before he got them. Guess what he said? Yes. Anyway, I didn't let him open it, but it does look like fun.

1 comment:

D & S said...

You always find the best stuff. Great buys.