Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thank You SB and June Cybershower Pal


June Cybershower gift from the Moseman's "Fun in the Sun"

June SB gift "Natures Creations"

Today Chloe received two gifts in the mail. The first one was from our June Cybershower Pal. We are not supposed to open this one until June 30th with the rest of the group so I will write more about it later and post pics. The second gift was from our Secret Buddy. June's theme was "Nature's Blessings" and Chloe received a cute plush watering can filled with little stuffed "bugs" inside that each sing a little song when squeezed. I will have to post pics later, because I really don't feel like going to find my camera right now and taking pics. My husband leaves Sat. for training before his scheduled deployment to Iraq, and we are busy having family time. I just wanted to say Thanks to our SB and Cybershower Pal. More later.

1 comment:

Trendy Girls Fashion Blog said...

As I went through the blog It was really intersting